Thursday 18 April 2019

Phew! Busy Morning!

Wow! I've been busy lately.

First off, I paved the area in front of the greenhouse and it looks great! Seriously, it looks fabulous! I then waited until this pay and bought more pavers of the same colour and half-paved the other section I have my eye on. I could only afford 10 pavers this time, but that's okay, I'll get the rest next pay. 

Today, I ended up at my folks' house asking Dad if he could help me move the large pot from out the front to out the back. Well, I was in a grumbly mood (I know why, and didn't mean to be snappy at them; and it wasn't related to anything they said). Well, while I was repotting a small-leaf jade - which had rooted itself into the ground - I spotted that Dad had arrived to help me out. 
Well, we moved the large pot, with the Dracaena Plant still in the pot, out the back and put it in the place it's going to stay. Dad laughed, saying I have to stop buying big pots. I told him that I had the really big rose pots since 2013, and they're being moved to be reused for the Agapanthus... he said that's a good idea.

Otherwise I've been thinking about what else to save for this year. And I have to replace the lights in the garden, get a few more statues (when I find the right ones for the right price) and work on the street sign.  Otherwise, the garden looks good so far. Until my next post, happy gardening.

No comments:

Post a Comment