Friday 17 May 2019

Winter Comes Early

Well! Here comes the Winter months - and I'm happy to say that I love this time of year simply because of the cold, and that I can get into my garden so much.

Right now, here in Brisbane today, it's raining; which means I can get in and do planning instead of running out and buying things. 

But so far, there's an extra bag of Brunnings Garden Soil, I have almost finished with the pavers in the garden, and I've yet to buy a large 'forever' pot for the Dracaena plant... then I'll get in and divide the Agapanthus up and it'll look great for next Summer.

I'm looking outside right now at the chilly day and am pleased to say that I'm happy to stay inside all rugged up and away from the rain. Yep, I've had a big week of shopping, op-shopping, cleaning out, donating unwanted goods and vacuuming the house.

So, chilling out and having a day to myself is in the cards today - oh yes, and planning my next move with the garden. 

What are you doing with yourself this Winter? Planning your garden for next Summer or saving up for something big in your garden? I'm hoping to also save for few new seats in my garden too - you know park benches to replace the ones I have already which aren't looking too healthy. I want my place to look classy. Until my next post, happy gardening!

No comments:

Post a Comment