Sunday 7 April 2019

Winter Planning

Well, it's Autumn and I'm right into planning what I'm going to do with my garden this Winter. Yes, I plan, I have to seeing I'm living from pay to pay.

Okay, last year, I spent so much money on the back yard - renovating it - and now, it's all about maintenance. It's all about making it stay the way I want it to, repotting, updating and making sure the Agapanthus doesn't strangle itself in the pots they're in.

So, I'm bringing the large rose pots from out the front to out the back and using them for just that plant this Winter. Yep, I'm splitting up the Agapanthus this Winter, and it'll all flower by next Summer - if not? Well, it'll do it late 2020. 

Then, I'll get two bigger, taller pots for the Lime Tree (which is really spreading its wings) and the Dracaena plant to let them really do their thing this year. I'm hoping they'll work out this year. 

Out the front, I'll get two more bags of ice white stones into the garden and make it look better, more even and pretty. It'll hide the roots of the Small Leaf Jade and make my townhouse look prettier and house proud and tidier (I know, it's pride thing for me but that's how it goes). 

Well, that's the plans this year. It's not much, but I'm getting in and saving some money for it all. Well, until my next post, happy gardening! 

No comments:

Post a Comment