Thursday 30 August 2018

Resting A Little

Well... I'm resting after breaking a toe. Yeah... sounds tiny, but those things on the ends of feets can be the most delicate of things at the best of times.

I'm so glad the lawn has grown through. I got the Green and Feed onto it and trimmed back some of the leaves in the greenhouse so the fruit of the tomatoes could ripen properly before I turned into a complete clutz and hurt myself.

The solar lights are charging up properly and they're looking great at night. I'm so pleased with them - but I'm looking forward to getting more literary-themed items in the garden, which is great! I've also thought of 'Little Red Riding Hood' (wolf) and 'Hansel & Gretel' (the gingerbread house)... I can't wait to get in and find those things around the places I would normally find them over the next year. 

Yeah, I'm giving myself a year or so to find those items and really make my garden into what it's going to turn into. You know, it'll be a really great thing to see its bigger transformation; as we all know that when you really want something to happen, it's when you can wait for it to happen and be patient enough for the right things to show up at the right times that the garden (or whatever you're working towards) will work out well. 

I can't wait for the theme to make the garden into what it's going to become... and yes, it'll take time, but it's going to be a great waiting game for me, something I don't mind waiting for. Until my next post, happy gardening.

No comments:

Post a Comment