Monday 16 May 2016

This Week

I'm looking at this week with optimism. This week, I might be repotting my Frangipani and looking at putting away more money for the new pots for out the front. And I'll also be hoping to buy some more potting mix for other plants I with to repot over the cold months.

I'm also looking around for some larger plants for the garden - this means I'll be buying another huge pot or two before July comes around to cater for their size. 

I've been wanting to have a shrub/tree from the Fig family in the garden an hope to get myself a few Yucca's as well to fill out the side of the garden where it's a little bare. Of course this will take time; and I don't mind waiting for it to make it work. Otherwise, my garden is always changing every few weeks and months. Until my next post, happy gardening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment