Wednesday 1 April 2020

April 2020 and the Coronavirus?

Well, isn't this a change for the new year? 

We all get told to stay home and us gardeners are in heaven - right? 

I am.

But I wasn't home for long in December - about a month actually - as I was off to my brother's house to house sit for 6 weeks; and dog sit, when this virus hit on a global scale.

Well, when I arrived home, I had a lot of work to get done in the garden... there was so much clipping back, weeding, and repotting to do, that I just couldn't wait to get to Bunnings and collect what I needed.
But it's not that easy anymore, is it? There's restrictions on when we can go out, what time to go out who can start shopping; and social distancing as well. 

So, I've been working on my garden, and it's been great therapy for me. I just hope I can let it go for a few weeks until the next time I go back to Bunnings - if they're still open to the public. 

Anyway, I hope your garden is going well in these uncertain times around the globe. Take care of yourselves and happy gardening.

No comments:

Post a Comment