Thursday 4 October 2018

Flourishing In Every Way!

My garden is growing so well since I jumped into it this Winter and fixed it up!

The Frangipani's are putting out new leaves - and the taller one next to the fence has begun to put out new flowers; which means new branches are coming up this year!

My Agapanthus has put out its first shoot for a flower just the other day... it's only about 3cm long, and you can barely see it, but it's there! And these ones are purple!

The greenhouse is really chugging along so well! The Sauce-Maker Tomatoes are fruiting and it's not yet its full size! How's that's for a happy plant? And the Black Cherry Tomato Vine is going great too! I've been eating the ones I've gotten off the vine lately in salads... delicious little things!

And just yesterday - after months of eying off the Tahitian Lime Trees at the Rochedale Fruit Markets - I finally caved and bought one! Yep, now this Summer, I'll be harvesting myself some great limes instead of buying them! I can't wait! 

Well, that's all for now about that garden - except I've had to reseed the lawn in the bare patches. The thing is with that is that a pigeon has begun to come by and eat all the lawn seed... that greedy little bird! Well, can't win 'em all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment